Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Sister's Bridal Shower


My sister married the man of her dreams (he also happens to be a weatherman) this past April and as the Maid of honor, I hosted a weather-themed shower for her! It was such a FUN theme! Like everything, I probably took the theme TOO far... but she loved it!
The front of the invitation

The back of the invitation
"Cloudy" Jello

The rainboots I gave her to wear to the shower
"Rainbow" fruit

"Ice" cream bar

"Sunny Punch"
"Chilly"

"Hot" Dogs
"Cold" Pasta Salad



"Hot" Wings
Umbrella Cheese
The Spread

Sundried Tomato Dip

"Where is the Groom" Shower Game



Everyone wore rainboots!


Some people took the theme a step further!


The umbrella cake!



"Sprinkled with Love" party favors


1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

This is so amazing! I have never seen a party like this. I really want to save this post because soon my best friend is also going to get married. I really want to surprise her with this. She has picked up one of the finest NYC wedding venues for her wedding day and I am helping her decorate it.